Finally!

From: John B. Youngblood (johnb@cs.tamu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 00:30:45 EDT

Hello All -

Just wanted to share the good news: I finally "took delivery" of my '97 on
Friday. Let me just say that I could not be more pleased with my
choice. I hope to borrow my friend's digital camera and post some photos
as soon as the weather clears up.

As I was bragging to my mom about how awesome the Dakota is, she
challenged me to a race against her BMW M3. Do ya'll think I have a chance?
Oops, I mean, how badly do you think I will beat her? :)

John Youngblood - '97 CC Sport V8 5spd 3.55SG (all black)