RE: Load Range

From: Keith R Wanderi (keith.wanderi@fsg.deluxe.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 11:25:30 EDT

My wife and I hauled about 2500 pounds of patio blocks this last weekend in one load. Really made the truck squat, but we took it slow and made the 5 miles home without problem. The truck is a 97 SLT CC 4x4 with V6 & auto. The tires are Goodyear Wrangler 235's. Not sure what they are rated at, but I was definitely OVER the rated capacity of the truck.