Dyno Results

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 16:27:13 EDT

Well I finally got the truck dynoed this weekend. For anyone interested
here is the condensed version of the results. (corrected)

Dynorun.001 Max Power = 221.1 Max Torque = 294.7
Dynorun.002 Max Power = 222.2 Max Torque = 294.5 (without the air filter)

These are rear wheel numbers.

The air filter that I use is not a stock one, as you all know. I use one
intended for a chevy S-10. It is thinner and taller, so it raises the air
cleaner lid about half an inch. I was considering buying a K&N. But after
these results I think not. Unless a K&N can flow better than no filter at all.

Alan...
94'V8,SLT,5spd,MP SBEC,Flowmaster,MSD,Pulleys,Roller Rockers