Re: '89 Shelby Dakota Stripes

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 15:24:45 EDT

Don,
        This might be a long shot, but I know a guy that does custom vinyl
graphics, he did all the ones on my truck. They won't be true blue shelby
originals but they will be pretty close. If you have some kind of pattern he
should be able to fix you right up, should be pretty reasonable also.

        If you are interested in it, he has a web page and the address is

http://www.cris.com/~signmakr

He has some examples of things he has done before and stuff. It might be worth
a shot. Tell him that Gregg Omo sent ya. He will treat you right.

Hope this helps.

Gregg
92 CC V6