Re: 94 Dakota dies or won't start

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 21:42:44 EDT

<< If you are not getting any engine codes at all, the engine controller is
 bad, however first check the FUSE in the underhood circuit breaker box,
 that sends power to the controller. I think it is 15amp. >>

Or you have lost power somewhere.. Controller won't work if it has no power
and it sounds to me like you have no power. Check grounds for tight and
corrosion and check for power to controller, fuse box, ect...

Bill