Re: RPM's and Corresponding Speed

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@xmission.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 1997 - 08:45:37 EDT

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Dan Myers wrote:
> Anyone know how to tell if you have suregrip or not. Dan

As I understand it, there's supposed to be a tag under one of the bolts on
the diff cover marked with "SG" if you do. I don't, so this info isn't
firsthand. I do have a tag that says "3.9" though (the rear end ratio).

I guess if you still can't figure it out, you could try driving on a
skating rink or something. Shouldn't be too hard to tell the difference.
:-)

  -- Jason Bleazard
     drazaelb@xmission.com

     Psi Corps is your friend. Trust Psi Corps.