FW: Grizzly Pushbar Experience

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Tue Apr 29 1997 - 13:50:00 EDT

and then Steve said:

>Check out the Westly? brand, they bolt on with no drilling, are
>totally sealed, (no rusting from the inside) and look sharp. I'm in
>the market too, and these are the best ones I've seen yet...

Well, I put the Westin (are these the ones you meant?) chrome nerf bars
on my truck, went on no problem, look great, and have a five-year
warranty... They're 3-inch tubes and I believe 16-gauge steel. You can
check some pics out on the Dak page... Be prepared to spend some $$$
though, if you want the chrome ones... I have the Super SLT package so I
wanted to keep the chrome look happening (bumpers, grill, mirrors, rims,
nerf bars, exhaust tip, etc.) I only put 'em on a couple months ago, so
we'll see how they hold up in the winter.

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone
MSD Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI soon!