Grizzly Pushbar Experience

From: Lee Jacobs (LJacobs@calvin.uchsc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 15:12:38 EDT

I was at a local home improvement center when I noticed a dakota
parked outside that had pushbar and nerfbars. The ower was
there and a conversation ensued...
His Grizzly pushbar had completely caved in (bottom horizontal
bar) when pushing a van in the snow. It seems that the
guage of steel on these things makes them for show only,
definitely not useful. Bummer, 'cause I thought Grizzley
(i.e. JC Whitney) was a pretty good name; and I'm in the market
for some Nerf Bars. These tubes didn't have much more steel
then your average exhaust pipe, I could make my own for less.

Since we all want the best (isn't that why we own Dakotas?)
I was wondering if anyone had experience with a real heavy
guage nerfbar. Hooker brand, maybe ?
Well, just wanted to let you know what I saw . . .

   __
  / / ___ ___ Lee Jacobs
 / / / _ \/ _ \ LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu
/ /__| __/ __/ University of Colorado Health Sciences
\____/\___|\___| Big Aspirations, Small Wallet.