Re: Jules' SS TBI (get 'em installed!)

From: Mike (mikeb@snoopy.gwr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 1997 - 20:56:53 EDT

> << All you guys who keeping saying that you're going to try the SS
> TBIs, let's get those puppies installed!
>
> Sean and I are dying to hear you guys gush about the SS TBIs after
> you get em' under the hood and you smoke a few Moosetangs.
>
> I keep reading that page in the Magnum Performance catalog over and
> over and over and over.... >>
>
> Yeh lets hear some results, before and after. Do they help or not? All we
> know is what Jules keeps telling us and who knows he may be full of BS and
> maybe not??

Speaking truthfully you will prolly see little or no gain from just a
TBI.. maybe 2-5 HP if that. Where you will see gain is if you get your
intake ported to the TBI size and head work done in conjunction with the
TBI. Or if you get a blower you will see the TBI come to life. Otherwise
on a NA engine without the above mods you might even lose some power. I
have seen it go both ways. ALL IMHO! :)

|Mike Barricelli |Cleveland, Oh. |
|Indy Ram Assoc. |1996 Z28 M6 |
|mikeb@indyram.org |1996 Indy Ram |