Re: Jules' SS TBI (get 'em installed!)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 29 1997 - 17:21:56 EDT

<< All you guys who keeping saying that you're going to try the SS
 TBIs, let's get those puppies installed!

 Sean and I are dying to hear you guys gush about the SS TBIs after
 you get em' under the hood and you smoke a few Moosetangs.

 I keep reading that page in the Magnum Performance catalog over and
 over and over and over.... >>

Yeh lets hear some results, before and after. Do they help or not? All we
know is what Jules keeps telling us and who knows he may be full of BS and
maybe not??