buying a dakota

From: steve clarke (sclarke@cancom.net)
Date: Thu May 01 1997 - 21:20:30 EDT

        Hello every one, I'm new to the list. I should know around 11:00 on
friday if I get the loan for a used dakota. Can't wait even if it is a wimpy
6 ( should get good upgrade suggestion with this remark) ;-). I joking about
that. The truck is a 94 2x4 short wheelbase standard cab with 16000
kilometer on it. I bought the extended warenty also since the normal one is
done tomorow. I hope this will be a good truck as I'm only 20 and can't
afford to fix it too often
        I have a few questions, first will a newer grill fit with no
modification since I don't like the look and second is there a dash kits out
there. I love the look except for these two problems.

PS-did 94 v-6 magnum have 175 hp??

Hopefully a happy owner by tomorow, thank you in advance

        Steve Clarke