Re: Re[2]: supercharge it!!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu May 01 1997 - 21:42:35 EDT

<< I'm just curious as to why you say you wouldn't want nitrous on a
 standard shift. Is it because of the possibility of a missed shift
 ruining your day, or is it something else? >>

Missed shift mainly. I tell you when I hit it at 3000 it is instantly 5000,
now. It would have to have one hell of a rev limiter to keep it out of no
mans land on a missed shift. The other is it has a WOT switch and the off and
on the throttle (if not power shifting) could possibly cause some snags. I
just leave it in drive and hang on..

Bill