Re: supercharge it!!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu May 01 1997 - 21:43:14 EDT

<< Thats just dandy, unfortunatley on 94 and later Daks you must buy a system
 which includes an intake. price $1000.00 not exactly cheap. >>

Yepper forgot about that but I thought I seen, Maybe in MPI Catalog where
they had a plate system setup for the newer Daks, seen it someplace. The
problem was that they moved the fuel pressure regulator into the tank rather
than up on the engine and with NOS they trick the regulator to push the fuel
pressure at the injectors up to around 90 psi.

Bill