Re: new purchases

From: Dan Myers (waterfn@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu May 01 1997 - 23:36:10 EDT

00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu wrote:

> Dan,
>
> How much was the shift kit? Is it the TCI for the A500/518? Just
> wondering.
>
> Gregg
> 92 CC V6, msd ignition and meldrum clone ordered
Gregg I don't have a price I just ordered it, when the bill comes I'll
let you know. I have one on order from P.A.W and they haven't called
either(4weeks and waiting. I did'nt have to pay up front on those so I
won't be getting those. The price was under $80.00 and its the same
model # as Maddogs on the home page. I hate when you have to wait. Dan