Re: Spanked a Camero

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Thu May 01 1997 - 20:40:03 EDT

>My post was not ment to be a statement of superiority of the Dak over
>the CAMARO, but just for what it was...a simple spur of the moment
>street race. The Dakota was never intended to be a hot rod, nor was
>the Camaro intended to be a pickup. I seem to have offended some
>people which was not the purpose of my post, forget I sent it...
>

> Steve

Hey Steve:

Keep the stories comming. If it pisses off a GM lover, then that's too bad
for him. Even sedate old me beat a Camero at a light. He revved his
engine and wanted to race, so I pushed on the gas a little harder. It was
too easy.

Is is my fault he had a dinky little engine in his car?

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia
Canada