MP SBEC for '96 Ram 5.9L

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 16:02:00 EDT

>I see the '96 MP SBEC for 5.9 Rams now being advertised ($359).
>Who knows, maybe there's hope for us '96 Dak owners (before the next
>millennium!)

Well, according to rumors, June is the date for the '96 5.2 MP SBEC. The
5.9 SBEC that's available now is for 5.9 automatics *only*. This
particular SBEC was the first one MP released and has been available for
quite some time. It's listed in the 1997 MP catalog... but nothing for
the '96 5.2s yet.... We all keep hoping... whoever hears word first that
they're available, post in all caps or something! :-)

Has anyone on the list actually *SPOKEN* to someone at MP lately?? It's
a PITA to get thru on their tech line... Last word I heard was from the
MP rep at Carlisle last summer... <grrr>

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone
MSD Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI soon!