I have so much power that...

From: tnadoman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 20:19:22 EDT

I have so much power with my K&N clone (I just put it on) that while cruising my local city
(Leesburg VA) I BLEW OUT THE DRIVESHAFT right in front of the local Jeep/Eagle dealer. The guy
helped me put my driveshaft in the back of my '97 Dakota V8. Ironically, the dealership that
sold me my truck was not more than a mile away.

Needless to say, my face was a little red. I think that I was in fourth gear going no faster
than 30 mph. I hit the gas to hear the K&N clone suck in the rich VA air (the K&N does have a
unique sound with the pedal to the metal) that I heard a LOUD CRASH underneath. I looked back
and saw my driveshaft sitting in the middle of traffic.

I will have to wait until Monday to get my baby back!!

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota CC 4x4 V8 5-speed
K&N clone (this extra power blew my driveshaft!!)
now we're talking power!! ;)