Re: Spanked a Z/28 [reply]

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 20:32:37 EDT

<< the guy (young boys) had daddy's 3.8L Sable >>

Hate to mess with kids and there no lose attitudes with there usual
insufficient expierience makes for a dangerous situation for them, you and
everybody else around. I go to drags Wed. nights, $7 run all night til 8:30
then bracket race. For $7 I'll try hard to keep my racin on the strip. Old
fart attitude from a old fart, seen to many bad situations from street messin
around..

Bill