Re: Dual Exhaust Setup

From: Steve Lowe (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 13:37:00 EDT

On Fri, 2 May 1997 20:32:34 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

><< You might want to reconsider about the rear exit. If they
> stick out enough you'll smash them going up a steep hill and it sucks
> trying to hook up a trailer coughing on exaust fumes...
> >>

>Rear exit flows better than side and most people don't leave their vehicle
>running while hooking up the trailer. Two pipes out the back, the only way to
>go ho ho ho.

        I assume that you are refering to the air flow impeding the
gas as it exits? Now that I think about it it probably does flow
better out the rear...I was thinking of the guy helping you while you
back the truck up to the trailer, as I always shut mine down before
hooking the light plug up.

        Steve

1997 Dakota 4X4, CC, 5.2LT, 5 speed, everything 'cept the anti-locks