Re: Dual Gibson

From: MoparRuss@aol.com
Date: Fri May 02 1997 - 21:49:35 EDT

i talked with the owner today and did some research...the cat back dual set
up we have has a single into dual muffler that out flows dynomax and
flowmasters mufflers...the pipes end up dumping out at the back bumper on
eacj side of the truck...(meaning thy are far apart) they go straight
back....he says any of you can purchase the system from me for $250 plus tax
uninstalled or $300 plus tax installed...welded,clamped, or both...your
choice...and if we install it you have a lifetime warranty on the
muffler...if any are intersted let me know...w have it for 3.9 and 5.2
trucks....91-96....i'm not sure about the availablilty of the 97's yet...i
will be adding one to my 3.9 and i will get back to you all on how it looks
and sounds...from what i've been told it works and sounds good but i want to
hear it for myself..;)

Russ