Dakota

From: Steve Clarke (sclarke@cancom.net)
Date: Sat May 03 1997 - 19:36:07 EDT

I wrote earlier about how to fix scratches on a dakota I just
bought, here is the story. I bought the Dakota friday, noticed the gas
gage doesn't work, today, saturday, dogs scratch my paint, but the
problem is the paint. The garage smashed the grill out and needed a new
fender or something else so they decided to repaint the complete truck.
If I put my finger nail on the truck with little presure, it scratches,
I don't think the have a clearcoat or whatever protecks the paint. Can I
get the garage to fix this, I have to go monday or tuesday to see them.
I just bought it and can't affors to repaint it already.
        I don't think they will pay for it since its a small dealer, and
sinced it is used also. Please help, I want to keep this truck, would it
be posible to get chrysler to aply presure if they refuse?