Re: Dakota

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun May 04 1997 - 21:28:38 EDT

<< I don't think they will pay for it since its a small dealer, and
 sinced it is used also. Please help, I want to keep this truck, would it
 be posible to get chrysler to aply presure if they refuse?

SOL probably. But how old is the paint? paint usually takes awhile to cure
and you could probably mark the paint until it does. Clear coat protects
mostly from fade I believe, maybe wrong, and just a extra coating of
protection but it is still paint and subject to same type of damage as paint.