Re: Bug Screens

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Sun May 04 1997 - 22:32:12 EDT

At 04:07 pm 5/4/97, you wrote:
>Dakota Folks:
>
>Anyone got some ideas for bug/rock screens for the 97s?. The opening in
>the bumper is big enough to accept a good size rock onto the air
>conditioner coils.
>
>I know CC has a hood bib, but that's not what I had on mind. On my old
>truck I simply attached screening (using the rad mounts) in front of the
>radiator. Doesn't look so easy for 97.
>
>Thanks.
>

>Rob Agnew
>ragnew@islandnet.com
>
>Victoria, British Columbia
>Canada

I have a lund screen front on my 92. I don't know if they have a 97
equivilent yet. I bought mine for looks; but i guess it was originally
made for your purposes. As far as looks go; I painted the screen front to
match (deep spectrum blue) and it really cleaned up the look of the front
end on my truck.

       // | | \\ Mike Meyerhoff
    {}|| | | ||{} mmeye@umr.edu
      [=============] 92 Dakota SLE Club Cab