Shift Kit

From: William R Bell Jr (rickeybell@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon May 05 1997 - 22:52:20 EDT

Does anyone have any experience on a shift kit for a new truck. The only manufacturer I have found that carries it is transgo or how ever you spell their name. The price I have been quoted is $95 and $120 from different dealers. That is double B&M's Transpack. Is the installation similar to the TCI on the older transmissions? And last but not least, What kind of shift should I expect from this kit, a neck breaking shift or a slight upgrade from the sloppy stock shift? If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Rickey
97 CC V-8 Auto 3.55SG Loaded K&N filter
Underdrive Pulleys, Tornado, Plug Wires, & Gibson Dual Cat-Back Exhaust on order, should get installed this weekend!!!!!