it wasn't my fault

From: tnadoman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 09:17:53 EDT

Just got a call from the Dodge dealer regarding my driveshaft that fell off in the middle of the
road last Saturday. They told me that it was some sort of casting error. They've seen this once
before on a full size Dodge. They also said that this type of thing happens early on rather than
later on.

Anyway, looks like I'll be getting her back in the next few days. From all the discussion about
cat-back systems, I'm leaning toward the Gibson dual setup. Will putting this on void any
warranties?

Thanks to all for their input in the cat-back issue.

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota 4x4 CC V-8, 5-speed, 3.55 gears
K&N FIPK clone