RE: No Muffler -Reply -Reply

From: Keith R Wanderi (keith.wanderi@fsg.deluxe.com)
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 14:30:33 EDT

I personally wanted the dual out the back setup for my 97 V6, but someone who does performance mods to Dodge trucks for a living said duals would kill your low end torque on a V6. Based on this trusted advice, I opted for the Gibson cat-back single system. I have not received it as yet, but other members of this list have the single and are pleased with the performance. I guess with a V6, you must choose between low end torque or the "dual look".

Keith Wanderi
keith.wanderi@fsg.deluxe.com