wheels

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 14:31:47 EDT

To anyone that has aftermarket rims on their Dakota,

        What rim do you have? I went yesterday and priced rims and there are
very few options. I knew this was a problem because of the 6 on 4.5 bolt
pattern. About the best looking ones I found in my price range (as near to
$100 bucks as possible) was the American Racing type 234, or prime or ultra
rims with the same design. I think this is what is put on with the Mark III
conversion package. I am just wondering what rims others have.

        Has anyone tried swapping pre-6 lug rotors and rearend drums on a
dakota that has the 6 lug pattern, this would make it 5 lug and many more
options for wheels. Just wondering.

Thanks in advance

Greg
92 CC V6, msd ignition and FIPK clone soon