Re: Slow Day

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 20:01:46 EDT

Sam;

Thanks, your point is well taken, I do have my own mig-welder, so I can
weld the Gibson system. I am looking for a little more rumble, and
according to your observations, I may not get it. What or who is "Ed
Hanson"? I have heard you mention it previously.

You are right about a Viper, same holds true for a fancy Vette with
side-pipes. I've been at some shows (non-categorized) were I got to park
the HEMI beside a Vette, when they hear me back into the spot, they can't
get over the rumble coming out of those Oval Tips vs. listening to one side
at a time.

BTW, I did not mean any offense by my post, ya know no expression with
e-mail and all 8^)

                           L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
                        !!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
           White/Driftwood/CC/4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/FIPK clone