RE: Slow Day

From: William R Bell Jr (rickeybell@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue May 06 1997 - 21:23:04 EDT

Summit doesn't carry Gibson. Try Truck Performance Center @ 800-719-8100. Their Gibson exhaust systems are $269.

Rickey
97 CC V-8

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Clark [SMTP:mike@snakebite.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 1997 7:04 PM
To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
Subject: Re: Slow Day

L. J. Morris wrote:

> Sort-of-a-slow-day on the list, didn't anyone runover a squirrel or liberal
> today ;^)...., on a serious note I'm going to purchase a cat-back system.
> jules has the *Gibson* single for $289.95 plus $9.95 for an angle tip. Hey
> jules how much is the shipping to PA? Does anyone have a better source?
> (i.e. cheaper) (sorry jules, but money is money)
>
> All advice will be treated with respect (boy that sounded fairly profound)
> 8-)
>
> ===================='97 Dakota SLT+=====================
>
> L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
> !!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
> White/Driftwood/CC/4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/FIPK clone

Check with Summit. They had the Gibson (no name given, but I think it
is the one Gibson makes for dodge) a few issues ago (probably still do)
and it was around $280 or $290 if memory serves. Free shipping, don't
know about the tip though, the picture in the mag showed a dull looking
peice that looked like it was supposed to be the tip. The picture in
Jules' catalog is much nicer looking.

--
Michael Clark           mike@snakebite.com
93, LE, 2wd, reg. cab, SWB