No Muffler

From: Design-Tech (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 00:38:11 EDT

I Have duals out the back with no backpressure problems. i have true duals
that were custom fabricated. 2 cats, 2 mufflers, 2.5" pipes with 3" chrome
tips...

THE WORKS except headers...

i got pictures at the website listed below

-Mark Robert Hryckiewicz (DesignTech@Worldnet.att.net)
Dakota-Chat Room http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR