Slow Day REPLY

From: Design-Tech (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 00:52:54 EDT

it is funny, but when i stand behind my truck, i can hear the exhaust
pulses go from side to side. if i put my hands over each end, my right hand
gets pushed off, then my left and it goes back and forth. its cool but i
kinda wish i had an H pipe. oh well. i wanted to save the $75 so thats what
i got. the whole true dual job cost me $550. its much more that the $290 -
$330 that everyone is talking about but i feel it was worth it. i got rid
of the crushed Y-pipe (crossover) and i got 2 cats... meow

hehe

¦-þ

-Mark Robert Hryckiewicz (DesignTech@Worldnet.att.net)
                            http://members.tripod.com/~DesignTech

Dakota-Chat Room http://members.tripod.com/~MasterOfR

        BTW: People wanting to dual out to either side... Listen to a
Dodge Viper with side pipes at idle... It sounds like an Audi.... Then
listen to Dodge Viper Coupe with the rear exhaust--- Sounds like a
MONSTER... The 1/2 sound is truly something to hear, it is weird,
but true--- you'd only hear 4 cyl. of a Dakota.... I was surprised when
my friend mentioned it....(while standing next to a Viper while it
was running...)

        Sam... '95 SLT