Re: wheels

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed May 07 1997 - 20:00:24 EDT

<< About the best looking ones I found in my price range (as near to
 $100 bucks as possible) was the American Racing type 234 >>

Yepper been there and done that, not a big choice for the affordable wheels.
I ended up with the AR 234 and am very happy with the outcome. It was not my
first pick but my son liked them and the more I looked at them and what else
was available, then the more I liked them. Could only get 7" but with the
tires I have they were the max for the 235-60-15 front and the least for the
275-60-15 rear all BFG AT's We think it looks pretty good.

Good luck with your choice..

Bill