Re: Breather

From: Richard Hostetler (zigzag2@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 01:01:16 EDT

Rich in response to your message, In 71 I bought a 1971 Chevelle 350 4
barrel
single exhaust factory 3 speed on the floor. Due to a slight mishap Duh
Duh
I had to replace the hood. I did not have crowl induction but I did have
the hi rise
hood, I had plenty of room so I stacked 2 filter elements and reversed the
top.
In 71 I loved the noise, sucking sound or whoosh or whatever. Today I had a

sewing machine to service up I-16 about 30 miles, Even with the 2" paper
element
that came with the Daytona Mr. Gasket Model 9793, The Dak ran a lot better
and it
sooooouuunnnnddddeeeed Grrreat. I do plan to get the 14" x 3" when I can
find one.
Oldest teenager at 52 Richard zigzag2@worldnet.att.com