Re: Slow Day

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 10:08:11 EDT

WillTier@aol.com wrote:

> << I might be wrong, but the only prefab (bolt-on) unit I've seen is the
> Gibson. >>
> Nahhh there is a bunch of the, I was looking at Exhaust Tech at one time, I
> think Borla had a deal and maybe others..

That's right, now why did I forget Borla? I don't know, could it be
that when I called them they quoted me $715.00 for a cat-back????
Naaaah, must just be normal memory loss...

Seriously, when the guy gave me that figure I choked, hung up the phone
and haven't looked at their stuff since. I'm sure it is a VERY good
system, at least construction wise (all that stainless steel!) But that
kind of price for a cat-back, come on!

You know you paid too much for a cat-back system when it costs more than
the headers and a hig-flow cat combined... As you might can see I'm
kinda pissed at Borla, but IMWNO I would definately go with their
product...

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
        93 Mark III 4X2 reg. cab SWB