'96 and '97 Dodge Trucks

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri May 09 1997 - 01:33:47 EDT

'96 and '97 guys wanting a performance computer should check out the web
site below. On the page it says "Now available for '96 and '97 gas
powered Chevy, Ford and Dodge trucks"

You can email these people and find out if they include the Dakotas in
that statement (probably not but you can bother them anyway..) They are
pretty good at answering email. I asked about DT headers and got a
prompt respose with price + shipping. Here it what they had to say
about the headers if anyone would like to see:

http://www.truckperformance.com/pwr_chip.htm

------------------
Mike,
We do have the Thorleys for your truck. They are top quality headers and
y-pipe with 14ga.tubes, 3/8 flanges, nickle plated, and a lifetime
warranty.
We guarantee they will fit. Price is $479.00 plus $15.00 shipping to
Texas
and no tax. We trust you will find this to be a great price. Call for
more
info, or if you would like to order, email your shipping address and CC#
and
we will ship them to you.
Thanks for the inquiry,
Tony
TPC

So that's $494 delivered. Anyone else know of a better price??

--
Michael Clark                    mike@snakebite.com
	93 Mark III 4X2 reg. cab SWB