Re: Re [2]: Wind resistance; was: High RPM's etc.

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 09 1997 - 18:56:23 EDT

<< Are you dissing me cause I have a Cobra? ;-) Or do you really hate Ferds
 that much? >>

I'm not picking on any one just ferds. I have never been a Ferd fan and have
had years of "fun" picking back and forth with my Ferd friends and it rubs
off on others. No offense intended just fun picking. I have gathered up many
years of Ammo though and shoot it out at any opportunity (you didn't notice
that though did you) to pick at them. If you still have a Cobra, you have my
condolences. I will have to admit I have probably taken about as much abuse
as I have handed out, maybe more and enjoyed every minute of it.

Bill