Re: Computer Chip???

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri May 09 1997 - 18:57:17 EDT

<< I have 94 dakaota 318 4x4 auto.....I am considering putting the
performance
 chip in,but i was wondering if there is a noticable gain in power and gas
 mileage..Is it worth it???Any feedback apprec......Brian >>

Chip would mean a MP SBEC and there is a noticeable gain in power but this
set up does require premium fuel and I don't think there is any gain in gas
mileage. The extra power is so muchfun to play with that you probably lose a
little. Some of the other folks may be able to elaborate a little more on
this.

Bill