Re: [2] JUST ASKING?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat May 10 1997 - 17:17:32 EDT

<< Any way someone could get a copy of them there instructions? I've got my
 6A waiting for some spare time for installation. TIA. >>

When I got my 6A there was very little instructions pertaining to my dak. I
sent MSD a fax telling them what I had and asked there assistance in wiring
it into my vehicle and they faxed me back a 2 page diagram which made it a
piece of cake. I also had to cut into stock wires to coil and hook into them
to use the special end on the stock coil. I use insulated push connectors in
a configuration that would allow only the proper connection and made a couple
of jumpers so that if there was a problem with the MSD then I could unhook it
from the battery and use the jumpers to return to stock. It was a good thing
I did it that way as the first trip to the drags the MSD (retard box) went
bad and it quit and I had to unhook and go back to stock. MSD is super with
tech support and will help you out with any problems, doesn't matter where
you bought it.

Bill