Re: Re [2]: Wind resistance; was: High RPM's etc.

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat May 10 1997 - 17:22:40 EDT

<< I know, I know trade the
 Cobra on a Viper and haul it to the shows with the Dak. Hell better yet
 sell em all buy a Viper and DRIVE it. >>

Now there's a plan, let me see if I sell the house, Dak and get a cheap
Deevorse then maybe we could get a deal on 2 Vipers and really terrorize them
Ferds. Coool, what do you think of that?
Hey by the way what is the Hemi and what is it in?? ie 426?

Bill