Re: air filter houseing -Reply

From: mkarl@airmail.net
Date: Mon May 12 1997 - 18:53:07 EDT

At 11:06 AM 5/12/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Karl 92CC 4/5 rt,4.10SG,* electric fans * ,etc. . .
>
>Karl, how hard was it to install the electric fans, what size did you
>use, and do you ever have any overheating problems? I'd like to
>chuck the factory fan sometime because I heard it helps out on noise
>as well as horsepower. Thanks.
>
>- Rob Cobb 93 V8 LE 2wd swb auto
>s0042745@cedarville.edu
>
>Rob I got a Flexflite 2200 cfm duel 14" fan behind the radiator. I also have
a 16" fan in front of the ac condencer.Thay work well together.Easy install
You will need to get a tool to remove the factory fan.No cooling problems
at all.The 16" fan is rated at 1800 cfm.I did have to modify the grill.

Karl 92CC 4/5 rt,4.10SG,electric fans,non lockup converter,B&M mega shifter
Jacobs omnipac.(15.093@89.97)1.7roller rockers on order.
mkarl@airmail.net