Re: air filter houseing -Reply -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Mon May 12 1997 - 19:01:45 EDT

Karl wrote:

"The 16" fan is rated at 1800 cfm.I did have to modify the grill."

If I chose not to go with the additional 16" fan and only go with two
14's, do ya think I'd have any cooling problems? (I have a 180
degree thermostat installed in the truck now) Also, if I did choose
to go with a pusher along with a puller or two, what kind of
modifications are we talking about? One more question. . . what kind
of amperage do the fans pull? I've got a stereo system that pulls
about 40 amps and I don't want my lights to be going dim at night, ya
know? Is that a contributing factor as to how many fans I can run?
I'm not for sure how much juice the factory alternator can put out. .
.anybody know?

- Rob Cobb 93 V8 LE 2wd swb auto.
s0042745@cedarville.edu