Re: Re [2]: Wind resistance; was: High RPM's etc.

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue May 13 1997 - 00:27:08 EDT

<< Never really drag raced it, but I do have a few race stories, 442 W31 was
 not even a match. Raced a '68 Hemi one time in Indianapolis one time that
 was set-up for the strip and blew his doors off (did not know the fella) he
 came over later that evening and wanted to know what I had done to the car,
 """said""" he ran high 12's low 13's at the strip. >>

Git Git Git er on out there and run down the shoot a time or two, you'll love
and so will the spectators then let me know what you turned. I know it will
make ya want to git rid of all them Ferds..

Lucked out with old Lee uh. Did you buy it at the right time or hang on to it
to hope for losing less? Worked out well for you anyway, I had to work for
what little I have but I have learned how to spend it..

Bill