Re: 318/360 for 89 Dak

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue May 13 1997 - 00:27:10 EDT

<< Hey you" O L D" guys. I'm 60 and proud of it. I'm still a teenager
when it
 comes to having a good quick vehicle, and I don't care who knows it. >>

Hey keep em comin, I feel younger every message I get from you older teens.

The little old lady from passadena did and so can we ! !

I always thought it was pretty cool when some old fart blew my doors off at
the red lights, never did trust them much after they did that, now the shoe
is on the other foot and its real comfortable ho ho ho ho ho..

Bill