[changed header] To WillTier

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Tue May 13 1997 - 08:06:46 EDT

Hey Bill;

Don't be to scared of that GTX, it is heavy, has points and the driver
ain't goin to be used to it. If he still has street tires and the like,
he'll smoke 'em at the line. Besides I have seen alot of 340 cars stay
with RB's until you get to the top end. My cuz has a '68 Cuda coupe that I
built the motor for, he can stay right with the Hemi until it starts to
breath in high gear. Your Dak seems to run very good, and I think you have
the experience with the vehicle.

BTW, was clocked through radar one time in the Hemi, the trooper said that
it quit registering somewhere around 148mph (also had 15" N60 tires on the
rear, which altered the gear ratio)

                           L. John Morris<ljohn@alltel.net>
                        !!!!! ... your local *HEMI* owner ...!!!!!
           White/Driftwood/CC/4x4/5.2L/5spd/3.92SG/FIPK clone
                         soon to have "Edelbrock" cat-back