Re: Wind resistance; was: High Rpm's etc.

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Tue May 13 1997 - 13:22:24 EDT

Oh but I beg to differ with you the clutch can and does slip and the
differential can and will slip. It all depends on how extensive the
rolling resistance is or becomes. Granted if you had a direct drive to the
wheels this would not happen.

BTW, Rob, not to change the subject, but I have a buddy that is looking at
buying a Dakota, he is talking about a base truck (no Sport or SLT), how
did you get the SLT trim without going to an SLT package? I have tried to
research this for him and came to a dead end (pride, I told him I could do
anything he wanted).