Re: Recalibration of SBEC

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu May 15 1997 - 00:26:55 EDT

<< I stand corrected!!!! Beginning in model year 96 this function was
 given to the Dealers.. Heck, I'm not just old, I'm 2 years behind..
 All our Engine controllers now carry a "FLASH" type microprocessor,
 and that means "reprogrammable" (if you have the equipment).

Well I'll be a sock eyed mule, That was new to me, how much programing can
one do with the proper equipment and what is the proper equipment??

Just wondering

Bill