Re: Recalibration of SBEC

From: Scott Vieth (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Thu May 15 1997 - 09:27:56 EDT

> > Does anyone have some information on the inner workings of the
> > Chrysler engine controllers?
> >
> > Ron "'95, No Flash" Rader
>
> Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Jules reprogramming the
> SBEC's now? Or working on it at least. I know I saw a post of his
> that said they modified one...

I think his post was more along the lines of "we hooked up a laptop,drove the
truck around and watched to see which memory locations changed. Then we
experimented with different values."

I don't think he has any hard, cold docmentation on the inner workings of the
SBEC.

-Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv

'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab,5.2L/5-spd,FIPK clone,Gibson cat-back