Chrysler Mailing Address/Dakota R/T

From: johnlrivait (magnumrt@concentric.net)
Date: Mon May 19 1997 - 20:08:27 EDT

Can anyone out there help me obtaing the Chrysler Corporation mailing
address ???

I need the address to contact someone in Dodge Truck for more info
regarding the upcoming 98 Dakota R/T.

Does anyone have any info regarding the 98 Dakota R/T such as
availability, prices and performance info ???

I have already put a deposit down on the first R/T that arrives at the
local Dodge dealer. I hope production starts right after the summer
shutdown at the pickup plant in Warren, Michigan !!!

Thanx for any info !

Later JL Rivait

98 Dakota R/T...

...soon !!!