Re: Jiffy Lube

From: cory (ckortman@selma.bsu.edu)
Date: Tue May 20 1997 - 13:42:56 EDT

Jason,

        I have had my truck a almost a year. It has over 172,000 miles on it
and I need to clean it every once in a while (about every other oil change).
I just spray some fuel injector cleaner in there and it does a lot better.
Right now I have to have my idle speed adjusted, but I don't want to pay the
dealer $75 just to adjust it. I believe that is a little expensive, how
about you?

Later