DRB & Swaybars

From: AM14@chrysler.com
Date: Tue May 20 1997 - 14:41:29 EDT

DRB = Diagnostic Readout Box..

For all those who wish to install a rear swaybar on their Dakotas, here's
something you might find interesting: The old 'M' & 'J' bodies (RWD 5th
Ave, Diplomat, Fury & Aspen/Volarie & late Mirada/Cordoba). Lots of these
had swaybars (especially Police/Taxi) and the installation on your Dak should
be a "bolt-in". I found one of these in a local savlage yard several years
ago and got it for a mere "song". I bolted it in by drilling two (2) holes
in frame in front of axle for mounts (I got the brackets, bolts and spring
mounts to the axle and everything from the donar vehicle). Gives a much
more stable ride now. I recommend it.

Good luck.

WORKING TO BE THE BEST
Azie Magnusson
PROFS ID (AM14):E-Mail AM14@Chrysler.com
Tie Line (835-2578):Outside (205)464-2578